1. Knee-length loose fitting silky skirt – try a pattern that boasts an infusion of color.
2. Reverse manicures. Try pink as your base and black as your tip color. Add some silver chips on the tips of your nails over the black for some extra intrigue.
3. Curled hair. I flitted into the straight hair pool this summer, but curls are definitely the better way to go.
4. Get that Latino edge by adding big gold hoop earrings to shine through under your luscious curls.
5. Short black boots with hardware.