Need a good heart-warming chuckle to brighten up your long weekend Monday? Here are some product inventions that are maybe a touch clever (in a very weird way), wildly crazy, and most definitely unconventional.
- Umbrella Shoes: As a total advocate for protecting our shoes in every way we can, this invention maybe took it a little bit too far. I admire the attempt, but this is just a little too weird.
2. Smittens: When you’re so smitten with your significant other and you live on the East Coast, you don’t have to decide between holding hands and keeping warm.
3. Ramen Hair Protector: I dare anyone to wear this on a date. If it’s a Tinder date, you’re even more golden.
4. Ostrich Pillow: If only I had known about this when I was in college. For all you students who have fallen asleep in the library, sitting at a desk, perhaps this product could help you…provided you don’t mind looking a tad silly.
5. Baby mop: Is this considered baby labor? Let me just try to understand the thought process that probably went into this. “Babies crawl on the floor anyways, why not make that crawling useful?” or “It’s never too early to teach your kids to do chores?”
Happy Long Weekend!