The world of booties are made up of wild and crazy, understated and elegant, modern and fun, or simple and classy. Your booties of choice may say more than you think about your sense of style!
- Beaded Bliss – These beaded black booties are for those who love dressing up! A classic black bootie is to bland for you; hopefully these will match the beading/sequins you inevitably have on your clothing or your accessories!
Rene Caovilla at Gilt
2. Hello crazy wild child – You’re probably the one in your group of friends who gets your colleagues to go out on a Thursday night. Meaning that you’re also the one they hate on Friday mornings at work. But at least you’ll be the stylish, adventurous one wearing the snakeskin booties!
BCBG Max Azria
3. Go Grunge – You were all over the chunky trend. Perhaps you have a few plaid shirts hanging in your closet, one or two tight leather miniskirts, and some fishnet stockings. I’ll have to admit I was pretty excited when the 90’s grunge trend came back! You’ve probably been preparing for it for a while! Here are your booties!
4. Hello, simple and classic lady – Your idea of freshening up your wardrobe involves buying a pair of booties that aren’t black. Your high heel booties are strictly for weekend nights only. Here are a pair of grey booties to solve your woes. Don’t worry, you can still afford your classic black booties after buying these; these ones are only $29.99 at Kohls.
5. Couture Lady – At the other spectrum, we’ve got our designer ladies. It’s all about the name, the quality, that feeling of butter on your feet. These simple black booties are just wild enough to be awesome but not too wild to create an uproar!
Moschino at Bloomingdales
6. Stand Out Fashionista – You and I have the same goals in mind. Anything that’s weird, funky, unusual, out of place, odd, geometrically intriguing, is our kind of shoe! Your brand of choice should be United Nude.
7. Balanced Stylista – You are the practical, versatile, yet not willing to sacrifice your fashion morals type. These black booties are sexy and beautiful, but could easily take you from work to happy hour to a date or into the weekend! You’re happy when you’ve scouted a boot that solves all your fashion conundrums.
Isabel Marant at The RealReal
Notice something missing from this list? You guessed it: flat booties! Sure, there’s a time and place for flats, but everyone has at least one high heel personality that’s worth interpreting!