Heading out for happy hour in a white dress and gold hoop earrings.
Today’s outfit of the day is inspired by the desire to mix warm and cold color tones for a soft and intriguing look. Throw on your favorite pair of colored skinny jeans in a red/burgandy/maroon/pink color tone. Pair it with a similarly colored purse. In this example I use the beautiful Stella McCartney handbag to bring out the color of the jeans. To compliment the maroon, the look features soft beige boots.
Last but not least I added a blue button-down blouse and a watch with a blue face, to add some cheerful color to the look. Keep this look simple without jewelry, or dress it up with a fun pair of hoop earrings or chunky necklace.
I hope you like today’s look.
Stay tuned for more OOTD’s.
1. Black skinny jeans. Try J Brand jeans. Their material is so soft and luxurious, you’ll never want to take them off.
2. Hoop earrings. Gold or silver, take your pick! But make sure you wear them with curled hair.
3. Short-sleeve silky button down shirt. Opt for a rich color like deep green or plum.
4. Wedge platform heels. Opt for ones that are geometrically intriguing or color-blocked.
5. Light pink nail polish by Zoya. When in doubt, always select a pink nail polish. It may not always be trendy, but it will bring out your feminine side.
Now, for the mind-blowing finale, try combining all five of those new buys together! The black skinnies, with the silky rich-colored blouse, wedge platform heels, hoop earrings, and light pink nail polish. Beware: Wearing this outfit will most likely lead to cat-calling from construction workers on the street and random cars driving by, and you may or may not be approached by every single guy at the bar.
Enjoy the attention.